Temecula Family Law Attorney
Providing Tailored Legal Services for Over a Decade
At the Law Offices of Michael D. Iverson, APC, our primary focus is family law issues in Temecula, California. We provide comprehensive, customized legal services to clients regarding their divorce, child custody, visitation, spousal support, paternity, and/or domestic violence issues. With over a decade of experience, our attorneys are committed to our clients’ success and continuously strive to help them reach their goals.
Why You Need a Family Law Lawyer?
We are backed by more than 10 years of dedicated service to our clients and have established a reputation for success. In fact, our founder, Michael D. Iverson, has twice been named to the 10 Best Attorneys in Client Satisfaction lists by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
In addition, clients of our firm benefit from the following:
- Focused on family law: We have a better understanding of state and local laws because we have dedicated ourselves to learning all we can about family law in Temecula, California. We are committed to putting our clients first by constantly improving and expanding our knowledge and skillset.
- Customized legal services: We do not treat every client the same because we understand each client is unique. It is our priority to listen to your needs and work through your family law issue with care and compassion. If you need additional support, we are more than happy to accommodate your needs.
- Communicative: We keep you informed every step of the way. We want to make sure you know what is happening with your case. There will always be someone at our office to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
- Trust and integrity: We are honest and transparent with our clients. We would not give our clients legal counsel that is not in their best interests. We understand how personal family law matters can be and how hard it can be to trust someone with the intimate details of your life. This is why we are committed to ensuring you feel safe and comfortable working with us.
Family Law Cases We Handle in Temecula
Legal, financial, and emotional issues created by the decision to divorce can divide once-loving family members. Unmarried couples struggle with paternity matters. Domestic violence can shatter a home and send its occupants fleeing for safety. All these dire situations fall under the heading of family law, and only an experienced Temecula family lawyer can craft lasting solutions to these problems. At the Law Offices of Michael D. Iverson, APC, we can help.
We strive to put you and your family’s needs first at our Temecula law firm. Our attorneys offer the following services to best serve our clients:
- Legal separation
- Divorce (uncontested and contested)
- High-asset divorce
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Asset and property division
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Protective orders
- Grandparents’ rights
- Same-sex family law matters
Will My Family Law Case Have to Go to Trial?
Many of our clients are hesitant to consider having to take their case to trial. Although trial is unavoidable in some cases, our divorce attorney can work with you to help you learn more about your options. Mediation between partners or family members can often help solve a range of issues before the matter would have to be taken to trial. Our Temecula law firm will be honest with you about the best way to proceed and will work with you to pursue the outcome that is best for you and your loved ones.
Consult with Temecula Attorneys Today!
Family law matters are often contentious, as disputes between family members can be difficult to handle. To ensure your interests and rights are protected, hire an experienced Temecula divorce lawyer to guide you through your matter. Consult with our Temecula firm today to learn more about our services and how our attorneys can best support you.